19.5.07

Were do you stand?


I found out that people who claim to be pro or amateur photographers are not really are, most are just doing it because they have spare time to waist, and they actually have plenty of it, so they go and do lot's of photography, then they say "hold on, I think I'm a photographer" and they convince them selves that they really are, I'll give you a proof, now what will happen when:

1. they were student and graduate.
2. they were single and got married.
3. they did not have a job and later they did.
4. they get a bit busy at work.

and that concludes that photography is just a hobby to most, and that could be noted on flickr, you must have noticed it's being slow or not having that photography sprite it once had, why because they are not even series about this hobby, some try for few days, weeks or even months but they found out at the end that they are not good, and instead of learning they go the easy way and just quit.

now what's in flicker for the rest of us, well except for people steeling our photos, I have meet some very good friends, and aaa.......aaaaaaaaa ........ well you get the point.

Note: Please don't be one of those people who say who the hell you are just because I'm saying the truth, and no I'm not hitting on any one coz you are few people who read here and I know every single one of you and how good you guys are.

peace to the people ;)

3 comments:

Kuw_Son said...

I like what you have said in the note :)

and the points you mentioned .. I think we should think about it thoroughly.

you are absolutely right .. pro photographers or amatures should think about these points to know where do they stand !!

Parallax1 said...

Thanks bo dalool.

Engineeroo said...

speaking of myself, I need to spare more time in photography. it is true that this ia ahobby, and we have other ingadgments in life, but photography should have a fixed time in our daily schedule.

the question is:
do yo think spending more time in photography will make someone quit his job to be pro?