15.5.07

Q&A


I'll start a new episode here on my blog which I'll name "Q&A" were I'll ask you a question and then I'll give you my answer after you do, so should we start? (No, that was not the question) Here is one to all photographers, now think about this very carefully and then answer, ready? (still not this one) OK, Were do ideas come from? (what are you waiting for, that was the question ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe,,


I think usually when you take a photograph, the only thing you think about is how to get a better or the best composition including the right settings bla bla bla.

after importing your photographs,, while you lay back and start brainstorming,, your imagination will inspire you with some good and bad ideas, then you decide to choose the most effective and meaningful one. of course, the more freedom you give to your mind, the more vivid it will be :)

Anonymous said...

The mind... obviously :p


No really, they come from all kinds of different places.

Sometimes you get an idea form something you see, like a movie or something. Some times from something you hear like a song. Or something you read like in the news or in a discussion.

It is hard or impossible to summarise all the places ideas come from.. and it is not very wise to think that there is only one place to get ideas from.

Ra-1 said...

I have to ask them :p

Parallax1 said...

Ok guys the is no wright or wrong answer to that question as you know, but it is mostly your attitude, if you look into peoples photos, you will understand who are they and what is there feelings and they way they think of life, it's attitude, look into what attitude is made of and you'll see were ideas come from.

Kuw_Son said...

I don't know .. it just come up to my mind !!

you know these kind of annoying pop up windows .. I can describe the ideas like this :P

but fortunately they are not annoying .. sometimes I consider it a creative or odd idea !!

if applicable ,, i'll do it
if not, just ignore it