
A lot of people ask me how did I became a photographer, and my response kind of shock them, just like every one I wanted t be a photographer since I was young, but never had how encourage me, I actually uploaded a photo I took on 1990 on my flickr, and time went by, I bought lots and lots of cameras, but never went farer than using the Auto set up, In 2005 I went to a trip to far east with my little Casio camera, the scenery there captured me big time, I wished I new more about photography to take some of these lovely place with me home on my camera, then I started playing with the set up, in Singapore, a place called Qlarck Quay (to be specific) I've set my camera to A mode (which I had no idea what was that by that time), an rested my camera on the bridge that I was standing on top of and looking at this beautiful place, and took this shot you see up there, afters I saw the results, I was astonished, "wow, I took that picture, I must get a better camera and learn more" so I did, and with the support of my wife, here I am :)
5 comments:
I wonder how this story will end? :)
but I'm sure that it's gonna be a happy ending :>
ًWow .. no wander that you have said it !!
great shot wallaa .. I remeber my first impressive picture set .. I don't remember a single starting photo ..
but you picture has taken you further .. mashalla .. her you r ;)
This picture is so beautiful I thought it was a recent one! As a matter of fact I was thinking to my self 'How does he come with these compositions? I wish I can do that!' :D
No wonder it motivated you to go pro :)
By the way, not just that I remember the first pictures I took, but I actually have some of the pictures from the very first film roll I ever shot :) (don't ask about the year it was taken :p).
athoob, I'm working on part 2 now ;)
kuw son, thanks bro.
moayad, Thanks moayad, and I don't have to ask about the year mate, I know that you are an old guy and I'm 5 years younger than you ;)
5 years bs?!
No, yemken 15 years !
:p
Post a Comment