
Damn it! I've been waiting for the new "MacBook Pro" for some time now, more than 3 months, and what they give me (apple) a new "MacBook" that have almost similar specs to what they have now on the "MBP" but with a lower price, well why I waited for the "MBP" in the first place? well, I'm interested in new tech stuff as you know, and I have a very good feeling that this next "MBP" will be something BIG, not in size, altho is is bigger than the "MB" but it will be something different, and I hate to buy something and after few days a better one comes out, I know thats how it is with tech stuff, but thats how it is with me too :P
if you look at it from saving wise, if I buy the "MB" now, it would save me not less than 300 KD than what I would have spent on the "MBP" but I hate that ugly looking B&W laptops and with time that matte look, fades out as I noticed with people.
conclusion, I won't buy any thing till I get what I wont Apple (thats if you are listening)
4 comments:
mmm .. I'm not interested in Mac stuff yet ..
may be one day i will be a Mac freak .. who knows :P !!
well one day you will be a Mac guy my friend and then come back here and let me know how it feels ;)
kuw_son
Don't listen to parallalx1, MAC sucks :)
haha linux freak
Post a Comment