22.5.07

Visualized


Some times when I take a photo I see it in my mind first, even though I'm not in that location, and I'll let you know a little secret now, some of my best work is "Visualized", don't you do that?

4 comments:

Kuw_Son said...

Never thought about it !!

sounds interesting ..

Anonymous said...

I almost never visualise the picture itself, but visualise its mood or atmosphere.

Engineeroo said...

six months ago whatever I see is beautiful I will capture it... now (thanks to you and to the rest of our friends in KSC) and from reading these magazines I started to visualize 50% to 60% of what I want to capture before even go their.
I even thought of what type of background I want to use ... :)

thanks to you all...

Parallax1 said...

kuw son, it is :)

moayad, your are a mood guy ;)

engineeroo, my pleasure.