
I just finished from my third "Live" work shop with KSC, it was about Urban Photography, started with a brief about what it is, then a slide show with examples about it, and questions were left at the end, time was very limited since they wanted to take the projector for some thing els, but I think it went well, since I got more experience from the previous two, the attendance was about 10 to 15 (I think), not bad, hope the word spreads and get more attendance next time.
5 comments:
ِAllah ya36eek el3afya Firas .. it was interesting workshop .. I got alot of ideas from your wide experince in urban photography ..
thank you .. it was good presentation :)
Thanks for coming ya bo-Dala, it was my pleasure.
It was an intersting subject with useful info, so sad I missed most of it :/
ra-1, thanks a lot, hope you catch the start next time :)
unfortunately, couldn't make it... :( but insha'allah I will not miss any more... :)
Post a Comment