12.5.07

The Great Escape


This is what photography for me, it is the place I go to when I want to escape from the whole world, don't get me wrong, I love my life, my family and my job but some times little or big problems here and there, you start feeling like you want to go some were no one can find you, and that place is photography, for me at least, wether it is going out taking photos or working on them on my computer. I'm away from home at the moment and I'd rather spent my time here on photography than going out shopping or watch a movie at the cinema.

any way, I got to go back to my escape place now, see you guys later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أقدر أتفهم هالشعور
لأني أنا بعد أحس فيه
ومتأكده كل من يعشق التصوير يحس إنه هوملاذه حق تصفية الذهن والراحه

يعني كل ماأكون متوترة أو تعبانه أكون متأكده لو طلعت في رحلة تصوير أو يلست أعدل في صوري راح أهدا وتتحسن نفسيتي

الله يعطيك الصحه والعافيه

Kuw_Son said...

oh man .. I feel i'm loosing my photography spirit !!

I didn't grap my machine for long time !!

I don't know whats wrong with me !!

I understood what u talked about .. walla it is a beautiful escape place :)

Parallax1 said...

3aysha: good to have you back, and thanks.

kuw sin, you should not stay away for too long. so don't stop, and always keep your self in touch with photography matters, like the weekly gathering in KSC and reading magazines. and we are always here to help.

Anonymous said...

It's 'The Cave' :)

Every person -specially men- need a cave to compose him/her self. It could me photography, reading.. or whatever.

Men need that cave the most, while women need the well (the deep water place). When a man is in his cave he must be left alone, but when a woman decend into her well she needs someone with her.

[From 'Men are from Mars.. Women are from Venus']