21.5.07

New Look 2


Well, I'm trying to get a newer look, but I got feed up with all the hassle, so I guess you guys will be stuck with this look for some time, any way, I'm thinking seriously to shift from Blogger & Flickr to Apple .Mac account, were I'll have both my blog and my photos in the same place, what do you guys think?

and by the way that on the top is my new logo that I was trying to upload, you like?

P.S. Thanks Moayad for the help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go for it :)

It will be something special.

Kuw_Son said...

I think it is too large logo !!

Go and try Apple.mac .. first time I hear about it !!

Parallax1 said...

moayad Thanks, I think I will.

kuw_son, have a look: http://www.mac.com/

Anonymous said...

one more thing..

If you mean this is your logo then I think its fine, but if you mean it is the Header of the blog then I think you should replace the blue space with a picture and the logo over it.