24.2.07

Flickr Addict


Hi, I guess you already know what I'm going to talk about :) yes, it's about our beloved Flickr, Flickr users might have noticed that recently my activities have reduced on Flickr, thats because I have reached Addiction level with it, how? I'll tell you, what is Addiction? I have seen on TV once (can't remember which program) some one was talking about addiction, and he said "When some thing interfere with your Job, family and friends, then you are addicted to it" and thats what happened to me, should I care about all those three which is my LIFE! or Flickr, well both, but I have to give more time to my life and less, a lot less, to flick.

so guys take it easy, and don't become addicts to flickr or any other hobby, and pay more attention to your life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

والله ما ينلامـ من يحب السايت و يدمن عليه ;=]~~
تعديت مرحلة الإدمان من زمان و لله الحمد..أصلاً وقتها حتى يدي عرف فلكر ;p
أصنف نفسي محظوظة بمعرفتي هالسايت ..جد جد اللي تعلمته مو شوية : )

*Wish ya luck ^^

Kuw Son said...

i'm already addict .. 5alaa9 !!

::heba:: said...

looool me 2 walla
احيانا اشعر ان الموقع تقريبا ادشه
صبح عصر مغرب بليل
يعني دخولي موطبيعي وان دخلت ماطلعت
لكن خلال الايام هذي قللت دخول كثيرا
محاوله للحفاظ على صحتي من مجابل الكمبيوتر :)

Parallax1 said...

kechie-chan, مبروك إنتي ألحين في عالم الأحياء :)

khalid, الله يعينك والله

Heba, هذي المشكله و الحل إنك تحددين وقت خاص حق الفلكر مثلا الساعه ١١ باليل، بس مايمنع طله بين سايت و سايت ;)