18.2.07

It's a Beautiful City


It is 7:02 AM, the temperature out side is-7 degrees, New York City, the city that never sleep, I wanted to do some photography but did not know were and the cold was a big factor to stop me, any way got my camera ready but not sure that I was , half way in the hall way between my room and the elevator I had doubts about taking my camera, "I have photographed almost every thing in NY, should I go back and leave my camera in the room and walk light, beside it's freezing out side" I said to me self, after few seconds of thinking, I decided to take it with me, I enter the elevator with a women and here daughter (I think) she said good morning, I replied the greeting, then I asked here "Going out in this cold?"she said " Yes, It's a beautiful city!" a big smile came on my face, I remembered how much I love this city and that there are endless places to photograph, Thanks to the lady I added few great photos to my photo library. Keep checking my flickr, thats were you will see some of them.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's my city ......derah walah derah.wele mo raye7 lahaa 6afah ness 3omrah......

Anonymous said...

if you are so much in love with NY
then you gotta read this book

"ra3shat al7oreya"
رعشة الحرية للكاتبة غادة السمان

I bet that you'll never find someone describing the passion about this city like her.

Parallax1 said...

7athreeen ya om fay, inshala itro7een qareeban :)

athoob, hmm I'll buy it inshala and will let you know what I think of it, thanks.

Kuw_Son said...

Good luck in that city .. wish to visit it soon ..

Take care and waiting ur photos :)

Parallax1 said...

Thanks bro, will post them soon.

Hitman1 said...

Dude, NY kicks ass. But it needs one who knows it well to get around easy like you.

I couldn't believe how crowded the streets were at god damn 1 AM :)

Parallax1 said...

haha yes, you are absolutely right big bro :)

Dana__23 said...

موفق أخوي ..
صراحه ودي أروح أمريكا وأفتر ولايه ولايه ..
لأنه كل ولايه لها ميزه فيها ..
قواك الله وبإنتظار صورك :)

Anonymous said...

i HATE U!!..I would really love to see NY one day! but it seems like we never gonna go..only of the US gov change its policy yemken..ya3ne bema ma3nah..i may go to Mars before it happens! ;)

Parallax1 said...

Dana, Hope you go soon, and thanks for coming by.

smartee, hope you see NY, It's a nice place, O balash the "I hate you stuff"

::heba:: said...

mashalla 3alek ya bo fay :")
your photos are really amazing
enshalla we can go to NY SOOON :)
GOOD LUCK BROTHER

Parallax1 said...

Heba, I think you will like it there very much :)