9.2.07

Ignorant Friends



I went out camping yesterday with my "Ignorant Friends" as usually any time I go out to interesting places I take my camera with me, but what happen is when you go with people that know nothing about photography? every one was trying to be funny at first, then it got more stupid to a point where I almost picked up a fight with one of them! why does people try to always be funny when it is not? (especially Kuwaitis) why don't they realize the fact that they are a bunch of "Ignorant @#%$"?

10 comments:

Engineeroo said...

nice subject.... first about the picture it is great I like it....
second, I guess as part of any Kuwait or most of them is criticizing each other.... this (و الله أعلم) because they have nothing to do in this life and/ or they think we are still in the 80 when Kuwaiti people are ahead in everything comparing to other countries....
I say wake up guys we are the last on the track..... and criticize people instead cheer them up and say great nice work or at east if you don't like it say it is nice but I don't understand it....

dude, you are great and your work is perfect.... and don't worry about THE OTHERS... :)

Anonymous said...

"wa shahada shahedun men ahleha"! looool..

U r right..i have many kuwaiti friends as well as my relatives overthere..i've noticed what u said..they always make fun of each other..fe kel wagt! web munasaba o men ghair munasabah! :)not all of them ofcourse..

u know..

when u call someone ugly.. doesn't make u pretty..

when u call someone stupid..doesn't make u smart..

and when u call someone fat..it doesn't make u slim..

hope it's clear! :)

::heba:: said...

first of all nice shot brother :)
I think some of people are criticizing each other but sure not all of them ((لو خليت خربت))
but if u listen to them you will lose ...so just ignore them and keep it up..

Cajetan Barretto said...

Hey,
Great to see you blogging.
Added to Favourites.

Hayzaboonah said...

mmm..there is a big difference between criticizing someone and making fun of someone.

From my experience ppl criticize something, when they don't understand it ..or they have a different point of view regarding it. And being criticized by other is not a bad thing…its good to know what others think about what u do ..it makes you see all the angles of the picture.

But when they start making fun of what u do..it means that they totally understand it…but they are jealous…they would rather make fun of you or what u do rather than admitting to themselves that they can't be u.

So, cheer up ..and when they do it again..just smile, because ur being admired , but in indirect way ;)

Parallax1 said...

Engineeroo, Thanks my friend for the support.

smartee, I know what I am, but what I cant stand is "stupidity" if you know what I mean, and thanks a lot for your support.

Heba, I can't just let it go sis, it reaches a level were you have to respond, Thanks for you support too.

Cajie, Thanks.

Hayzabona, Thanks you, That also could be right, but still Ignorant comes from "Not knowing" and it could be from Not knowing how to photograph or not knowing what and why you photograph. Thanks a lot for the support.

Anonymous said...

oo yamaa 9arat feeni.... I really hate it when those funny"slly words turns to mocking! o tem9a5 esalfa.

but what can we say ... they still and will always be our friends/family : )

Kuw_Son said...

kal 3ada .. 3endna w 3ndek 5air .. rab3y mo mqa9reen m3ay !!
bs 9aber 3laihom coz they are my best friends !!

Kuw_Son said...

keep ignoring with a " response " even small a punch or slam .. but keep going on your way and do what u r believing in :)

Good Luck

Parallax1 said...

Athoob, I think you are right sis, allah kareem

Kuw_son, wala ya5oy marat tim9a5 isalfa, bass 3ala goltik, nista7milhom.