22.3.07

Standing Tall


Most of you know what happened recently, the photo theft I mean, it hit me very hard when I saw one of my photos in a magazine, it was used with out my permission, I did not know what to do, weather I should go to the magazine editor and break his head or stop posting my work on the net, as you have noticed I have stop posting my work for few days to clear my mind about this matter, and this is what I want "No one will stop me enjoying what I like to do, I will do every thing I can to stop these people from stealing my work, and I will certainly be post more and more photos"

Spatial thanks to:

kuw_son

mr.bloshi

athoob

(JA)

P.U.R.E

scale 1:100

sramyan

7oO7oO

Daddy's Girl

Heba _ photo

Light Rain

Fstop_mathai

and to all the people who care,

for there support, I really apretiat it my friend, if it wasn't for your support I would not have posted any thing any more.

and for the guy who stole my work, If you are reading this, we photographers, spend time and money on these photos and the equipment we use, to make these art possible, were I could have spend them with my family instead, so we ask you not to do this and think about it 1000 times, it is not any different from putting your hand into my pocket and steal my money.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit brother

No one can force to "STOP" doing what you like.
Instead of that we should generate all our efforts to "STOP" them.

and We Will enShallah


Thanks brother.

Kuw_Son said...

we are all making a team my friend
we have the same hobby .. and we wont alloe those bastards to reuin it !!

inshalla we will post more photos ..

thanks for this post :)

Seema* said...

i'm sure you did the right thing ..
WelcOME back brO =)

Parallax1 said...

athoob, Thank you very much sis.

kuw_son, Thank you.

kechie-chan, Thanks a lot.

::heba:: said...

you did the right thing
no one can stopped u ...
and those people will "stop"
some day :)

and i wish all the best for u bro :)

thanks parallax

Parallax1 said...

Heba, Thanks you for your support sis :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back my dear friend

It is just a matter of time and every thing will be enshalllah fine

yours
scale

Engineeroo said...

I am glad that you are back... I think these people should not stop us from enjoying the moments of photography... I don't know if creating your own site and posting all your pictures there will stop these guys form stealing it??!!! I wish you the best brother.. and really I am learning from you ....
and for the rest of the group...

Parallax1 said...

Engineeroo, Thanks a lot bro, we are all learning.