13.3.07

I miss her


I'm in London, and I left her behind, It was really hard for me that morning when I left home, she looked me in the eye and as if she was saying to me "Take me with you and I will make sure you have a great time there" I said "I can't, I have a lot to do there in a very short time" I felt pain, but it had to be done, I left her behind with tears. Now I'm here, and sorry I did not take her along, and enjoyed all the beauty of London together, but being busy, I know I would have not touched her if she were here. call me crazy, but I miss her, my camera.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are still level 1,my dear.......you will not reach or close to level 2


:)

Parallax1 said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

you should've told me.. I have a spare one now :p

Dana__23 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana__23 said...

Such a great Words :)
it seems that you'r mad of your camera ..

Parallax1 said...

moayad, haha next time inshala but it must be Nikon ;)

dana, I'm made about photography sis, which leeds to my camera :)

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha Wallah hagait ,,, :D

I don't blame you my brother . did moayad tell you that our camera shares the suppers with us? She's Family :P

Parallax1 said...

athoob, hahahahaha, you should tell that to my wife, she don't like this post ;) thats photographers, what can I say :)

Kuw_Son said...

ha ha ha .. I thought those words written for your wife or maybe your daughter :)

walla ma aloomek .. Camera Craze !!

it is a problem if your wife doesn't understand the relationship between you and your camera :)

tred bel salama :)

Hitman1 said...

That's what the phone camera is for :)

Parallax1 said...

Kuw Son, I wish they understand :)

Hitman1, man don't insult my camera.

Al Belote said...

I can relate. I was startled one day by the realization that I was walking around with my digital camera, my phone camera, a Nikon D1x from work, my old Nikon F3, and a B&W disposable camera! And I had a Polaroid and another old film SLR in the car. Is there help for people like us?

Parallax1 said...

AL Belote,I don't think so my friend, but I know something that might reduce it, sleep! ;)

and welcome to my world.