24.3.07

New Look

I wanted to change the look of my blog, but never had the time to do it, till recently my friend Moayad gave me the push I needed, so thanks my friend, any way this is the initial look, please tell me what you think, I'll make it look better later (God knows when) ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

brother chan zain ta36eeh enta Push 3ashan ey'3ayer el "Look" of his blog :p

Anonymous said...

change is always good :p

Kuw_Son said...

ana shayef ennah mo fantaqi for "picture and story"

yabeela shay mlawan w 7arakat .. bs ham hatha rasme w 7lo

Parallax1 said...

athoob, 7athreen ;)

moayad, I did my Home work, it's time you do yours :)

kuw son. والله توني يديد على الشغله، بس على ما أتعلم عليه

Engineeroo said...

I guess it is great.. it gave the atmosphere of B&W classic photo type .... I like it and I think it is great..

physio-80 said...

التغيير حلو و يبيله بعد شوي
زورنا لأنك مصوّر
على فكرة آخر صور حاطها كانت حلوة

Parallax1 said...

Enginerroo, Thanks bro.

physio-80, hala feek, whet is your link?