I made this blog streakily for photography matters, nothing personal at all, but my dear friend kuw_son tagged me with "Things That Make Me Happy" I can't say no to him, and I guess a little bit of fun wont heart, so hear we go:
1. a good massage.
2. When ever my kids are happy.
3. Carrot cake.
4. A vacation spent in Kuwait.
5. Spending some time alone on my Mac at home with a hot cup of tea and biscuits.
Thats all my friends.
22.1.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
NO NO NO .. this is not fair man .. where is the looooong list .. I was expecting a whole long too long interesting list from an amazing person like you .. la la mo 7achee
w thank you for accepting the challenge and write a post about these things :)
hahaha thats what I have ya bo-dalal, thanks for considering me ;)
Its nice to finally see you realize what fun it is to sit in front of your PC and just geek yourself out :)
haha oohhhh yes, Mac mania! ;)
Parallex..
I LOVED FAGE3 pic!!! :))))))..anyway...back to ur topic
1- i agree
2- I think i'll have the same feeling when i have kids..
3- U SERIOUS!!!
4- hmmmmm..i like kuwait..so..i agree on that too ;)
5-normal!! sharke's brother!!
question..is that all what makes u happy!! wayed qanoo3!!!loool
u forgot to mention photography! ;)...
Sharke!!
Hey u!!..bassek sha'e3at!!ana wicked??!!
Parallax..
don't listen to him..he is jelous from Smartee bcuz everyone loves her..not like him ;)..he is ur brother..i don't need even to tell u about his evilness!!..looool
1.....
2......
3......
4......
5......
bass hathelaah ......
ok thanks....
ahhhaa .. so thats your brother .. mmm .. the big mouth sharke !! loooool
I love your list brother :D
But it's too short list :p
Hitman1, eyes wide open @@ :)
smartee, photography comes in it's with a list of its own :) and be careful, sharks bite ;)
Om Fay, some things can't be said here dear ;)
Kuw_son, yup thats my big brother :)
heba, thanks, and I wish I can write more, but I'd like to keep this blog away from personal matters as much as I can sis.
nice list... Carrot Cake...huuummm.. vacation spent in Kuwait !!! I like this one :)
I don't have to list anything... I am just like an open book everyone can read it... :)
thats a short one!
:)
Engineeroo and Ra-1
Thanks,
loool .. il 9ewar 3ajeeba
i need to go there soon
Post a Comment