19.1.07

There is no spoon


when you go out to photograph are you thinking of what would people think about your photos? or this particular angle or composition? well I have news for you, if it does then your creativity is blocked if not then your on your way to be one of the best photographers if not he best.

Three things get me out to photograph, first thing, is some thing I imagined in my mind and go out to capture it with my camera, second, is a place I've seen and want to explore, last but not least I'm in what I call "my photography mode" you might be asking what the hell is "my photography mode" ? well I can't explain that, but what I can do is show you some of the photos that I get when I'm in that mode and amazingly I get some of my best on that mode :)

Summary:
-Don't think of what others might say about your photos
-Don't go out photographing if you don't feel like going out.
-There is no spoon. (from the Matrix)

6 comments:

FTM said...

This principle you was talking about applies to everything in our life..work, relationships ,if you put people in your consideration always as estimators for you, you will never be any good...

Parallax1 said...

You are absolutely right tim.

Engineeroo said...

good concept... " imagination is the root of photography..." this is my philosophy... :)

Kuw_Son said...

I understood that litteraly ;)
when the inspiration comes .. don't avoid it or try to ignore it .. just grap your camera and run outside to take some good shots :)

Parallax1 said...

engineeroo, good man.

kuw_son, just do it!

Anonymous said...

Then you have to take the Red Pill before going out with your camera :p