A friend of mine is new in photography, he's actually the one who bought my Sony R1, any way he took some photos and asked for my opinion and said "see what can you do!" man this is my game, so I took his CD, which have lots of good photos and did some touches to them, OK more than touches, and here is an example:
The Original:

The Modified:

The Extreme:

This is digital photography it is not complete with out the computer work.
so good luck my friend, and tell me how did I do?
5 comments:
wooow.. you did just... GREAT.... I never thought of the power of photoshop....
I need to learn more.... :)
great job dude
any time.
amazing work parallax1 :")
the photoshop my best friend :p
wanderful work .. the saturation is more than good with the black edges ..
no tell me what did u do in the last photo !!??
a reflection !! how did u do it !?
heba, thanks and mine too, this was done with the help of Adobe new softwear "Lightroom" then exported to photoshop.
kuw_son, you cut the lower half of photo number 2 the rotate it 180, and add together.
Post a Comment