14.1.07

So how was Malaysia?



So how was Malaysia? (Photography wise)

Malaysia is a very photogenic country, it is very colorful, and it has very nice architecture, both modern and old, there living style inspire you, you can come up with lots and lots of great and new ideas, there were times I just wanted to stoop the taxi driver and start shooting, the thing that stopped me from doing that was my kids, you can not do any thing with kids, especially photography, other wise I totally recommend it for photographers, I had only few minutes alone, and thats when I got all my Kuala Lampor photos, I'll be posting some of them on my flickr account, and the rest (the good ones) will stay with me for...., I wont say.

6 comments:

::heba:: said...

That Really Cool ...Sometime The Colors Make A Great Photos ..I Really Enjoy With Your Malaysia Photos...Well Done Brother :")

Engineeroo said...

I love colors.... the most important thing is the artist eye of the photographer that catches the combination of the colors and the angel of the object you are taking picture of... and masha'allah you got both...
GOOD LUCK BROTHER

Kuw_Son said...

wanderful colors in that pic ..
Really I wanna visit it again, but just for photography .. I vistied twice last summer but without my SLR camera .. and before the new inspiration of photography . inshalla i will visit it ..

Parallax1 said...

heba, thanks sis, you should go there some time, you come up with better photos than mine.

engineeroo, Thanks a lot, you are doing great too, keep it, and practice as much as you can on PS.

kuw_son, inshala o5oy, I'm sure you'll find things I missed :)

FTM said...

pretty indeed i have some relatives living there..but not in the capital ,in "sik"...they always praise its natural beauty..your career is interesting..i wanna try some day.:)

Parallax1 said...

tim, thanks, you should go visit your relative some time ,it is really great there. and thanks for coming by.