
I wanted to take a photo of them long time ago but they were too dirty and dusty, few months ago I noticed one of the towers was half painted, so I thought what is going on! they were painting them all, is it my luck or what, I waited till they finished and guess what? they did after few weeks, and I did not go there to take a photo of them, they actually started painting another set of water towers in another area and I'm not photographing any of them, yesterday I went in search of some good places to shot for a photography contest, and went by these water towers by chance, so I drove my car there and finally got this decent shots and this is one of them, I like it and I hope you do to.
4 comments:
Beautiful symmetry!!
thanks
Thanks bo Yousef, yes I can photoshop them but these wires are part of the photo composition. by the way this photo hit number 24 from 500 photos of all the photos posted the same day in the Explore page on flickr.
i luv the outcome...worthwhile the wait huh? :)
Post a Comment