
Why not join every flickr pool? most of them are open any one can join, well, this is what is actually happening, every one is in every pool, which means you will see the same photos over and over again, thats bad, relay bad.
what's my solution? Ill tell you, ether make the pool a privet pool, or choose what ever subject you like, say buldins photos only, dogs photos, cars, flowers... what ever but not open to every single subject, I don't want to point at pools here but just do a search under Kuwait groups and you'll see what I mean.
It's not the number of members that counts it's the contents.
God bless every and good luck posting.
4 comments:
yes i agree on this but some time you just wanto share the pic with the biggest no. of ppl. poseble thats why!!?!!
it's just nice to talk about such topics i am glad :)
yours
scale 1:100
scale, the same people go from one place to another, if you want more people to see your work post your pic at other than the "regular" pools and I don't mean any one specific.
I agree with scale.. and I think that's what flickr is all about..
I am a member of general groups and specialized ones.. I don't think that it's a big deal as long as we tag our pictures right. =)
thanks para .. :>
OK then I'll go with the flow I guess :)
Post a Comment