Hi and welcome to my blog, why I have this and a flickr account, I'll tell you, some times I want to talk about a place I took some shots of and flickr is just not the place for that, and some other times I want to talk about photography (a specific subject) and flickr is also not the right place for it, when ever you start a subject in a flickr site people don't notice it, so by having my blog people who are interested in my "stuff" can ask Q's and talk about pure photography.
I have started with one of my favorite photos here, I have edited it with Photoshop to change the tunes, and I think it looks better that way.
2 comments:
gowa
i would like to be the first to say mabrook yapara: but insted of telling us about ur pic what about talking abit about what is para means coze i have read it once and i don't remember any thing :)
betawfeeg inshallah
yours
scale 1:100
Thanks scale, the next one will be about that.
Post a Comment