I had a very bad experience that I'm really sorry to share with you mac lovers and haters, I have a problem with my desktop fire wire, I have a G4 iMac flat-panel, and the fire wire is just out, it does not recognize that there is a fire wire port, so I took my iMac to the bet there is (not) Mac City, first thing is this Egyptian guy, whose suppose to e tech-support, I told him the problem and to add my desk top does not go to sleep mode, he said "eeh?" I repeated my self, he said "ya3neeh eeh ana mish fahem!" I said forget about it jut fix the fire wire. he said " OK there it could be one of there.. (some how I new he would say FORMAT) one we have to format it (here we go) two the fire wire port could be damaged, three the mouther board, so first we have to format it, I said I already tried that and it did not work, he said no we have to do it, I said OK, when will you tell me what wrong? he said within 4 to 5 days, after that of-coarse no one called, so I did, another Egyptian guy answer me and I asked about my computer he said what is your computer? I said it's an iMac G4 flat-panel, What do you think that idiot said to me, check this out he said "ya3nee eeh daah power book laptop willaa eehh ya3nee?" If that guy was standing if front of me at that time I swear I would have ether killed him or killed my self!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any how, he said later that it was the mother board, and they have sent an email to Dubai but they still did not answer them back, 10 days later, I go there to take my "power book laptop iMac G4" and it is still without a fire wire.
Another thing is the very hight prices, I wanted to order a Mac Pro, on the specs that I have ordered it was around $3450 US Dollars, which is approximately KD1100 plus taxes it should be around KD1200, they said It would coast me (with less specs than I wanted) KD1450, that is way too much, there 23" cinema display is $1000 they sell it KD500+ (should be KD300) wala 7aramiya.
so we conclude that they should call there store from Mac City to Mac Shitty.
22.8.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my God !
ma hatha ata5alof
shoof brother ... kel shay bel kuwait a'3la !
ehni el mac esawoon discount 7ag el students and walla we get good deals.
wala ya om dana, ehnee 7awash, o elmoshkela ena desktop mo 5afeen 3ashan ashela wila agder awadee el Apple store. bass elwa7ed ya9ber yemken yet3adeloon.
thanks foe comming by bo yousef.
Brother when you want Mac just go for the best MacBook Pro is about 8000AED here in AbuDhabi ya3ny about 2298 bucks so have a visit to Dubai and purchase yours...
I am Mac user and satisfied with it, although their service is quite good.
and for any problems go to
http://answers.yahoo.com
would be an ideal solution ;)
sorry for interrupting!
wish u all the luck
missfikrah, I have an iMac as I mentioned and a power book (thats the old Mac Pro) and now I just ordered the Mac Pro, if you are familiar with it, it is suppose to be THE Mac of all Mac's, but not from these guys, I found another shop in Kuwait that is called "Z Mac" and did my order with them, they say they have much more better service than the others, wish I was in Abu Dhabe to get mine from there but I'm here in Kuwait.
Thank you very much for your comment, and your help, wish to here from you again.
Post a Comment