14.4.07

Open minded


Yesterday I got a great comment from a flickr user on one of my photos on my flickr account, and it says:

"Parallax1, You are a very unique photographer, you have nice photo stream, but the problem is, that you are shooting from the same angle ! try to create something else, all your building photos are taken in same way, all the photographer are saying that, but not in front of you, and i am telling it finally. Thanks for sharing, and letting me critic the photo."

I was surprised that some one was that honest, don't get me wrong I know that some of you will tell me what they really think by not saying any thing or if I ask for it, the thing is we will always be learning, we will never reach a stage that we will think of our selves as THE photographer or what ever, so guys be open minded, I always welcome the good suggestions and comments, I new that I have a favorite angle but did not know that people thought that my ability was limited to that one angle! and that flickr user opened my mind to it, I know there so many thing that I'm missing, and without your opinion, I will not get to a better stage.

so please have you say any time you feel like it and I'll replay on it and tell you why I did it like that or agree with you if you are right, and thank you all for your support.

2 comments:

Kuw_Son said...

First of all ..
This picture above is more than fantastic !! your touches is great here .. I like it Parallax :)

second thing .. what happened to you, also happened to me right after you from the same person ..

she/he was so honest extremely !!

go check it here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuw_son/450361896/

Witty said...

I'm glad you're taking this with an open mind. I've seen your work in flickr and, although great, they indeed followed one pattern. Wish you all the best improving it.

As for my website (sorry 1st for the delay in replying), it's a personal one, a blog rather. All I need are 2-3 pictures showing lovely Kuwait. Accreditation will be acknowledged of course.

Please let me know if you want to discuss this further.