
OK, I want take much of your time now, I'm in Dubai, and here are 3 things about it:
1.I'm Bored, and I have a reason (I wont say what).
2.Flickr is blocked, booooooooooooow.
3.I got my 10-20 mm Lens, hooray!
to be continued ;)
a day with a photographer
7 comments:
Allah y3eenek Flickr blocked offff !!
w congrats. for getting the new lens
tetrabba eb 3ezek ;)
tred bel salama :)
hehehe It is so rare to find a kuwaiti who says that he/she is bored in Dubai :)
ee ee o 3albaraka el Lens =)
بعد بلوك لوول ماعليه ترد الكويت
ونشوف احلى صور بفلكر انشالله
ومبروك العدسه اليديده
وخل نشوف الابداعات : )
kuw son, Thanks bro
athoob, I guess so, and Thanks :)
heba, الله يسلمك و إن شاء نقدم الزين
"Flickr is blocked"
God damn internet censorship
Some places when I find a site is blocked I use to site to circumvent the limitation:
http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
Sometime back Google-News was blocked in our office..and I would go through this site to view the news. Try it.
Best wishes,
SnapR
hitman1, just your kind of thing hah! ;)
snaper, Thanks
Post a Comment