This blog been great, but I want to expand, to provide better material with a more stylish look for you my dear friends, I have made this new web site that I call ePhoto, to know more about it please visit at:
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
http://ephoto.wordpress.com/
SEE YOU THERE :)
8 comments:
ماشاءالله عليك
فكره جدا مميزه إنا نشوف مدونات متخصصه
ولو إنها بالإنجليزي بس حلو إنه شاب عربي يتجه للتخصص
فمثلا نشوف أخونا عبدالله (سردال) متخصص في التقنيات
اليوم نشوفك إنته متخصص في تقنيات التصوير
موفق إن شاءالله في مدونتك اليديده
hokan e5ty 3aysha, inshala ra7 asawee 3arabe
Dude, are you moving your blog to wordpress or are you gonna continue to blog here too?
I'm moving to worldpress, better serves :)
very good job Firas .. I checked the web site .. it is great
Seven URLs and none of them is a hyperlink!!!
:p
مشالله موقع مرتب
وحلو انك تخصص بموضوع معين
قواك الله :)
sure will
Post a Comment