
The chances are that there are thousand of restaurant in a place near you, they all serve breakfast, they all have eegs, salads and bread, they all will almost have the same taste, so the question is how do you choose which one?
Most often its the small thing, you could love the coffee that this restaurant have, or a blueberry muffin that you can feel its taste in your mouth right now (oh! I better get some food very soon) but with all these small things I always look for style first, a good restaurant environment, great decoration, the presentation of the food, the way they right the names of the food and display it, all these thing and lots of small things makes a different for me.
always eat with style :)
The photo above was taken by me, this is my favorite restaurant for breakfast.
5 comments:
Nice picture, who is the man in black..???? hehehe.. wearing Black in a WHITE restaurants…!!!
I don't like white restaurants, they just creep me out, i feel i am in a hospital.
Hitman1, dude you are one mean eater :)
hayzaboonah, Some may find it that way, but I like the modern design, and I don't know that guy :) Thanks for coming by.
Nice place.. so where is it ? whats it called.. I'm a food fanatic :P
p.s.
shame on you, I had to pause and order a muffin before I finished reading your post :P I hardly ever eat Muffins ! Yum
this is in New York called Dishes, and glad you likrd your muffin :)
NYC and Muffins = Magnolia Bakery
I MISS NY
(you're killing me here pal :P)
Post a Comment